Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bits and Pieces Review in Black Petals

Just got Black Petals #41 in the mail yesterday... I think it goes without saying that it's full of great stories, poems, and artwork. After this issue the magazine will be going on-line only, so if you want a print copy as a souvenir, this is your last opportunity.

Editor Anne Stickel reviewed my chapbook on page 2 (which, by the way, is available here). She also reviewed Strange Gardens of the Mind by fellow BP contributor Chris Forbes, a paperback collection of dark fiction and poetry. You can find ordering details over at Black Petals.

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

Congrats on another review. I need to check out Black Petals. I wish school would slow down just a bit. But it's not only that. I've got other damn deadlines keeping me swamped. Looking forward to some kind of break.

Dwarf Stars Award 2015

Dwarf Stars Award 2015