Friday, November 2, 2007

It's Been a While

So I haven't been posting much lately. Not a whole lot going on, but here are some things to check out:

The new issue of Black Petals (#41) is on sale now. Rumor has it this may be the last print issue of the magazine, so get a copy while you can.

A few new stories up at Whispers of Wickedness.

Spec House Distro has really expanded recently. You can order subscriptions to a bunch of magazines now, including Scifaikuest, The Shantytown Anomaly, and Dreams & Nightmares. Plus there's a whole slew of new books available from many of the speculative genre's top names.

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

I really need to list my novels at Spec House. I actually forgot about that. Been so busy lately. I'll have to check in with J.

Dwarf Stars Award 2015

Dwarf Stars Award 2015