Sunday, November 4, 2007

Some poem acceptances

Got a few poems accepted for upcoming issues of Space & Time, Niteblade (new issue up in December), Frogpond, Cemetery Moon, and Illumen.

Also, I have a poem in the current issue of Aberrant Dreams (which is a webzine now), and they've set up a forum so you can talk about whether or not you like any of the poems and stories.

If anyone is a fan of car poetry, here is a neat little contest sponsored by the Towe Auto Museum. The website lists the deadline as November 10th, but I heard it's been extended to December 1st. Any participants selected for inclusion in their contest anthology will receive a contributor's copy.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Congrats on these. I have not had, or at least not taken, the time to write much poetry of late. All my writing minutes are already scheduled. But I have been recording a few poems here and there on my little tape player. I'm calling them "commuter poems." Maybe I'll end up with something worthwhile when they are transcribed.

Greg Schwartz said...

that's a neat idea... i spend a lot of time in the car too, and usually when i think of something to write i just try to jot it down while i drive with my knees. but the tape player sounds a lot more practical (and safer).

Dwarf Stars Award 2015

Dwarf Stars Award 2015