Friday, December 28, 2007

Some new poems

Hope everyone had a happy and safe holiday. December has been a good month. Two more poems have been published online -- "Gift Horse" in the new issue of Niteblade and "Safety Scissors" in Down in the Cellar -- and I have some acceptances from Tales of the Talisman, Dreams & Nightmares, From the Asylum, and Scifaikuest.

Also, for haiku lovers, the new issue of Shamrock Haiku Journal is up, and it is FULL of good haiku and senryu, including a couple of exceptional poems by Marie Summers and Robert Lucky. (One of mine is buried in there somewhere, too.)

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Congrats. You've had a pretty good year with poetry eh? I'll have one coming out in Niteblade pretty soon as well. I owe that one to you since I found the market mentioned here.

Great wishes for 08.

Greg Schwartz said...

Yeah, I've been submitting a lot of poetry this year, and luckily it's been going well. Niteblade is a cool mag -- I think it will be around for a while.

Have a happy new year!

Dwarf Stars Award 2015

Dwarf Stars Award 2015