Monday, March 3, 2008

Niteblade #3

Editor Rhonda Parrish has just published issue #3 of Niteblade, and you need to check it out. It's got fiction by well-known writers Eric S. Brown and Lee Moan, among many others, and poetry by many of the genre's top names -- Terrie Leigh Relf, Stephen M. Wilson, Charles Gramlich, Tony Bernstein, and Kristine Ong Muslim to name a few. "County Hospital, 4am" by Christopher Hivner is an especially chilling one. I count myself lucky to have a poem in the same issue as these fine folks.

You can read the stories and poems from the website, but for just $2 you can buy a PDF ad-free copy of the magazine and help support a small but growing genre mag.

5 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I was amazed at the sheer amount of good material in this issue. A lot of bang for the buck there.

Greg Schwartz said...

Yeah, it's definitely a great issue. The haiku by Tony Bernstein is gonna be a classic!

Rhonda Parrish said...

Yay! I'm incredibly proud of this one, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's great. Your poem is definitely one of my favorites :)

Greg Schwartz said...

Thanks Rhonda! It really is an impressive issue, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

A Bernstein said...

Thank you for the kind words, Greg; hope your right about my `ku!

I've enjoyed all the poems I read in the latest Nightblade, which was all the poems in the issue. And now for the Tales...

Dwarf Stars Award 2015

Dwarf Stars Award 2015