Friday, March 28, 2008

Poetry Contest -- Hurry!

Here's a great contest with no entry fee: the Balticon 42 Poetry Contest. You can enter up to 3 poems (sci-fi/fantasy/horror), and the guidelines don't say they have to be unpublished. But choose your poems quickly -- all entries must be either postmarked or emailed by April 1st.

I just reviewed The Afterblight Chronicles: School's Out, by Scott Andrews. I definitely recommend this book. It's fast-paced and character-driven, and a highly enjoyable read. Check out my review here.

Graveside Tales is looking for submissions for its new anthology, Harvest Hill. They're paying a cent a word and a contributor's copy, but they have very specific guidelines for the stories they want. I'm working on mine right now.

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Oh, thanks for these links. I've got some stuff I've been wanting to submit but haven't had time to check out markets.

Greg Schwartz said...

Charles, no problem. Hope one or both of them work for you.

Catherine J Gardner said...

Good luck with your Harvest Hill submission.

Greg Schwartz said...

Thanks Catherine!

Dwarf Stars Award 2015

Dwarf Stars Award 2015