Sunday, May 4, 2008

Apex Digest subscription drive

Apex Science Fiction & Horror Digest is holding a subscription drive to keep the magazine afloat. It's a great magazine -- quality fiction, essays, interviews, and illustrations. They've got a catalog of back issues on the website if you want to pick up a sample copy, rather than dive into a subscription, and if you've never read an issue, check out my review of Apex #9 or Dan McNeil's review of issue #7.

In other horror mag news, the new issue of Illumen hit the newsstands last month. The issue is full of great poets (plus me) -- check out the table of contents if you don't believe me.

Also releasing a new issue is the now-online horror purveyor Black Petals, with stories by the likes of Kenneth James Crist and Barry J. House, and a whole slew of poems by talented poet Chris Forbes.

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

I turned in my last tests today so starting the rest of the week I'm going to start checking some of this stuff out.

Dwarf Stars Award 2015

Dwarf Stars Award 2015