Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Issues, Submission Deadlines

For your reading pleasure, the latest issues of these magazines are now online:

- Tales from the Moonlit Path - Their annual Halloween issue.
- From the Asylum - The first new issue since April, filled with goodies.
- Chrysanthemum - All the haiku you can eat.

Submission deadlines for many magazines are fast approaching. Make sure you get your story/poem/review/whatever in on time:

- Frogpond - November 15th
- Tales of the Unanticipated - November 15th (postmark deadline)
- Sybil's Garage - November 30th
- Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine - November 30th
- Vestal Review - November 30th
- Goblin Fruit - December 1st

9 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I appreciate all the links you give us, man.

Deborah P Kolodji said...

I guess we'd all better get busy submitting...!

:)

Here's a couple more:

Prune Juice: Journal of Senryu and Kyoka - Deadline: December 15th
http://www.prunejuicejournal.com/submit.html

Monthly deadline for Sketchbook: 20th of each month
http://poetrywriting.org/

Magnapoets (which has a haiku/tanka section) - deadline: November 15
http://magnapoets.typepad.com/announcements/

Deborah P Kolodji said...

Ok, I mistyped a deadline.

The Magnapoets deadline is October 31st.

Greg Schwartz said...

Charles - no problem... helps me keep myself organized, too.

Deborah - thanks! i've never heard of Prune Juice, i'll have to check it out.

Deborah P Kolodji said...

It's new. They're accepting submissions for its first issue.

Another deadline is Flashquake - October 31st.

http://www.flashquake.org/guidelines.html

Greg Schwartz said...

ahhh, flashquake... i meant to submit to them a while back and somehow forgot. thanks for reminding me!

Greg Schwartz said...

P.S. - i liked "airlock jettisons" -- nice poem!

Deborah P Kolodji said...

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

(I haven't seen a copy of TSA#7 yet, and was just trying to remember what I had in there and now, here you reminded me!)

Miladysa said...

I might have a click through those links later.

Thank you :D

Dwarf Stars Award 2015

Dwarf Stars Award 2015