For those who like a little haiku in the morning, check out DailyHaiku for a new haiku every day. This week, the featured poet is... me.
And speaking of haiku, here are some non-specialized haiku magazines that publish haiku and other short poems:
- bear creek haiku: Accepts poetry up to 11 lines via snail mail. Pays 1 copy.
- Cold Mountain Review: Reads August through May. Submit up to five unpublished poems at a time (no more than once a year). Simultaneous submissions okay. Pays in copies.
- Illya's Honey: No simultaneous submissions or reprints. Submit via snail mail. Pays 1 copy.
- Inch: Submit up to five unpublished poems at a time, either through the mail or their website. Accepts poems nine lines or less. No simultaneous submissions. Pays in copies.
- Lilliput Review: No reprints or simultaneous submissions. Publishes poems 10 lines or less. Pays 2 copies.