Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Write with Fire, Anomalous Appetites

Novelist, nonfiction writer, and poet Charles Gramlich has just published Write with Fire: Thoughts on the Craft of Writing. I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but it looks to be an interesting read and a very helpful guide to writing. Gramlich has been writing for 20 years, and I'm sure he has quite a few pearls of wisdom to share. The book is currently available from Amazon (click on the link above) and Barnes & Noble.

In other book news, speculative poet and reviewer extraordinaire Tony Bernstein has written a very favorable review of Anomalous Appetites for an upcoming issue of Star*Line. The book is a giant collection of poems and artwork, and even if I wasn't one of the contributors I would highly recommend getting a copy.

For all of you who have already had enough of summer, here's a haiku by Patricia Benedict.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Thanks for the kind words, Greg. Much appreciated. Living as I do in Louisiana, I don't quite grok that knee deep snow haiku. ;)

Greg Schwartz said...

Charles - you're missing out!!

Dwarf Stars Award 2015

Dwarf Stars Award 2015