Monday, December 19, 2011

New issue of Trembles, Apex closed for poetry, a haiga

The new issue of Trembles (the November/December double issue) is out now, available as either a print mag ($7.99), as a Kindle or Nook download (99¢), or as a download for other digital formats ($1.29). It's filled with around 100 pages of fiction and poetry, including one of mine. I haven't read the whole issue yet, but what I have read I've liked.

Apex Magazine is apparently closed to poetry submissions for now, according to Ralan (even though their guidelines page says that they're still accepting them) but they are reading fiction submissions.

And lastly, here's a really good haiga by W.F. Owen.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I had a piece in Trembles once upon a time. Haven't done much new of late.

Greg said...

Yup, it was because you mentioned it that time that I heard about them and submitted. Thanks for the heads up!

Dwarf Stars Award 2015

Dwarf Stars Award 2015