Friday, January 27, 2012

Two new books

Two promising books have just been released by two great writers. Charles Gramlich's latest book, In the Language of Scorpions, is a collection of horror stories and poems (some previously published, some brand new).  The book is 244 pages and sells for $14.99 on Amazon.  ($2.99 for the Kindle version.)  You can find out more information about the book as well as read part of one of the stories on Charles' blog.

Fellow speculative writer J.E. Stanley's new chapbook, Rapid Eye Movement, is available from Crisis Chronicles press for just $5 plus a dollar for shipping.  The chapbook contains 17 poems, and it's very nicely produced.

I'll be reading both of these soon and posting a review.  They both look to be very good.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Thanks much for the kind words and the link-love. I appreciate it. I'm pretty happy with the book, though it's intense in places.

Greg said...

I'm looking forward to reading it. Got it on my wish list at Amazon, as soon as I find something else to order for $10 to get the free shipping.